There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Latex Dental Dam Vanilla
Dental dams are latex or polyurethane sheets used between the mouth and vagina or anus during oral sex. Make your experience more flavorful.
How To Use A Dental Dam As A Barrier For Oral Sex
Dental dams are latex or polyurethane sheets used between the mouth and vagina or anus during oral sex.
Dental Dam Dos and Don’ts
- DO use a new latex or polyurethane dental dam every time you have oral sex.
- DO read the package and check the expiration date.
- DO make sure there are no tears or defects.
- DO put on before starting oral sex and keep it on until finished.
- DO use water-based or silicone-based lubricant to prevent breakage.
- DO store dental dams in a cool, dry place.
- DON’T reuse a dental dam.
- DON’T stretch a dental dam, as this can cause it to tear.
- DON’T use nonoxynol-9 (a spermicide), which can cause irritation.
- DON’T use oil-based products like baby oil, lotion, petroleum jelly, or cooking oil because they will cause the dental dam to break.
- DON’T flush dental dams down the toilet as they may clog it.
How to use your new dental dam:
- Carefully open dental dam and remove from package.
- Place dental dam flat to cover vaginal opening or anus.
- Throw away used dental dam in trash.