There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Inspire 3-piece Vibrating Silicone Dilator Kit by CalExotic
The Inspire Line is one of thoughtfully designed products aimed to improve lives of women on their journey of experiences and taking care of their sexual health. The Inspire Silicone Dilator Set was created to help women on their own, unique path to sexual well-being. Vaginal dilators are tapered devices used to slowly stretch the vaginal walls of the vagina so penetration is more comfortable. The Inspire 3-Piece Vibrating Dilator Set offers two sizes that accommodate a waterproof vibrating bullet to provide stimulation.
Often, women experience pain during penetration during and after cancer treatment. A vaginal dilator can help a woman progress back to comfortable and satisfying vaginal penetration. Dilators are also helpful post-menopause when the vagina becomes dry, less elastic, narrower, and shorter.
To help you with these changes, your healthcare provider may suggest that you use a vaginal dilator and start doing vaginal dilator therapy. Vaginal dilator therapy is a resource you can use throughout your life. It will help to:
- Allow your healthcare provider to perform a more thorough pelvic exam.
- Make it more comfortable for you to be examined.
- Prevent your vagina from becoming too narrow.
- Keep your vagina more elastic.
- Allow you to have vaginal sex with less discomfort.
Inserting a vaginal dilator is simple and should not cause any discomfort if you do it slowly and gradually. Start with the smallest size dilator in your kit. You can increase the size over time which will help you have more comfortable exams, vaginal sex, or both without discomfort.
- Apply lubricant to the dilator and the opening of your vagina. A water-based lubricant is recommended.
- Using gentle pressure, slowly insert the round end of the dilator into your vagina. Always insert it at a flat or slightly downward angle.
- Continue to insert the dilator until you feel slight discomfort or muscle tension and then stop. The dilator should feel snug but not painful when you insert it into your vagina. Never use force or cause pain.
- Do a set of Kegel exercises, as instructed in our HOW TO KEGELCIZE blog post. These exercises will help you relax your pelvic floor muscles and insert the dilator a little further. If it is still difficult to insert the dilator after doing Kegel exercises, take a moment to relax. Then, refocus on relaxing your pelvic floor muscles and try to insert the dilator a little further. Don’t worry if you can’t insert the dilator completely. Over time, you may be able to get the dilator in a little bit further.
- Leave the dilator in place for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Gently push it back and forth to stretch the length of your vagina.
- Gently rotate the dilator in wide circles to stretch the width of your vagina. Repeat this at the back, middle, and opening of your vagina. Some women find it helpful to work with more than one size dilator.
- Remove the dilator and wash it with hot, soapy water. Dry it with a clean towel. Store it as instructed in the kit.
After you are done you may have a small amount of bleeding when you use the dilator. This is normal. A panty liner will be enough to manage this. If you have a lot of bleeding, such as bleeding that soaks up a sanitary napkin, call your healthcare provider.
If you get urinary tract infections (UTIs) often, you may want to urinate after dilator therapy. If you have any questions or problems, talk with your healthcare provider at your next appointment.
The manufacturer of the Inspire Line, CalExotics, supports Living Beyond Breast Cancer®, a non-profit organization supporting women affected by breast cancer. CalExotics generously donates proceeds from these items to Living Beyond Breast Cancer®.
- 5" x 1" / 12.75cm x 2.5cm (Dilator 1)
- 5.5" x 1.25" / 14cm x 3.25cm (Dilator 2)
- 3.5" x 0.75" / 9cm x 2cm (Stimulator)
- USB Rechargeable
- Yes ~ Submersible
- One Year
- EAN 716770088413
- Weight 170
- Size X 5
- Size Y 15
- Size Z 10